Описание книги Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Programming:
Master the increasingly complex feature set of the latest release of Microsoft SQL Server with the information in Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Programming. Review the new features of SQL Server that will be of interest to you as an experienced developer and move on to more detailed, practical code examples.
Learn how to write complex queries, build different types of data structures, improve application speed and performance, manage advanced scripting and errors, and design advanced databases the latest edition of this valuable programming guide.
By incorporating significant improvements to the core components of the database engine, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 will change the way you build database applications. Written by one of the leading authorities on SQL Server, Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Programming will help you master this increasingly complex feature set so that you can manage data more efficiently.
Robert Vieira discusses the new features of SQL Server 2008 and progresses to more detailed, practical code examples. He then shows you how to write complex queries, build different data structures, and improve application performance. Plus, you’ll discover how to manage advanced scripting and databases, as well as how to identify and correct scripting errors.
This book provides you with the information you need to quickly create and deploy data-driven solutions to meet your business needs. It covers everything from the new data types and indexing structures to the manageability features and advanced time zone handling so that you can get the most out of your database.
What you will learn from this book:
- Techniques for taking data design beyond normalization
- Ways to ensure that your application is running at optimum speed
- All about stored procedures and user defined functions
- Advanced methods for handling stored procedures
- How to utilize Reporting Services and Integration Services
- Tips for making your database more secure
- How to take advantage of XML and XQuery support
- Steps for modifying specific data values to perform speculative analysis
5,345 просмотров всего, 1 просмотров сегодня