- Второе издание
- Автор: Krzysztof Cwalina, Brad Abrams
- Издательство: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Год: 2008
- Язык: Английский
- Страниц: 480
- Формат: pdf
- Размер: 40 МБ
Описание книги Framework Design Guidelines: Conventions, Idioms, and Patterns for Reusable .NET Libraries:Framework Design Guidelines, Second Edition, teaches developers the best practices for designing reusable libraries for the Microsoft .NET Framework. Expanded and updated for .NET 3.5, this new edition focuses on the design issues that directly affect the programmability of a class library, specifically its publicly accessible APIs.
This book can improve the work of any .NET developer producing code that other developers will use. It includes copious annotations to the guidelines by thirty-five prominent architects and practitioners of the .NET Framework, providing a lively discussion of the reasons for the guidelines as well as examples of when to break those guidelines.
Microsoft architects Krzysztof Cwalina and Brad Abrams teach framework design from the top down. From their significant combined experience and deep insight, you will learn:
- The general philosophy and fundamental principles of framework design
- Naming guidelines for the various parts of a framework
- Guidelines for the design and extending of types and members of types
- Issues affecting–and guidelines for ensuring–extensibility
- How (and how not) to design exceptions
- Guidelines for–and examples of–common framework design patterns
Guidelines in this book are presented in four major forms: Do, Consider, Avoid, and Do not. These directives help focus attention on practices that should always be used, those that should generally be used, those that should rarely be used, and those that should never be used. Every guideline includes a discussion of its applicability, and most include a code example to help illuminate the dialogue.
8,117 просмотров всего, 1 просмотров сегодня