- Автор: Steven Bird, Ewan Klein, Edward Loper
- Издательство: O’Reilly Media
- Год: 2009
- Язык: Английский
- Страниц: 512
- Формат: pdf
- Размер: 4 МБ
Описание книги Natural Language Processing with Python:
This book offers a highly accessible introduction to natural language processing, the field that supports a variety of language technologies, from predictive text and email filtering to automatic summarization and translation. With it, you’ll learn how to write Python programs that work with large collections of unstructured text. You’ll access richly annotated datasets using a comprehensive range of linguistic data structures, and you’ll understand the main algorithms for analyzing the content and structure of written communication.
Packed with examples and exercises, Natural Language Processing with Python will help you:
- Extract information from unstructured text, either to guess the topic or identify «named entities»
- Analyze linguistic structure in text, including parsing and semantic analysis
- Access popular linguistic databases, including WordNet and treebanks
- Integrate techniques drawn from fields as diverse as linguistics and artificial intelligence
This book will help you gain practical skills in natural language processing using the Python programming language and the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK) open source library. If you’re interested in developing web applications, analyzing multilingual news sources, or documenting endangered languages — or if you’re simply curious to have a programmer’s perspective on how human language works — you’ll find Natural Language Processing with Python both fascinating and immensely useful.
5,853 просмотров всего, 2 просмотров сегодня