Описание книги Pro Web 2.0 Mashups: Remixing Data and Web Services:
Highlights include the following:
- Looks at the overall shape of todays Web from a developers point of view—what are its main features, and what is available for us to use to develop applications?
- Contains real–world examples of creating mashups using all the major APIs.
- Contains examples written in multiple server–side languages.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how the constituent parts of the modern Web fit together—web standards, Ajax, APIs, libraries, tagging, blogs, wikis, and more.
- Create different types of mashup, for example mapping mashups, search functionality, calendars, RSS/Atom feeds, social bookmarking, online storage systems, open document formats, and more.
Who this book is for