- Автор: Benjamin Melancon
- Издательство: Apress
- Год: 2011
- Язык: Английский
- Страниц: 1077
- Формат: pdf
- Размер: 33 Мб
Описание книги The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7:
The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7 is the most comprehensive book for getting sites done using the powerful and extensible Drupal content management system. Written by a panel of expert authors, the book covers every aspect of Drupal, from planning a successful project all the way up to making a living from designing Drupal sites and to contributing to the Drupal community yourself.
With this book you will:
- Follow practical approaches to solving many online communication needs with Drupal with real examples.
- Learn how to keep learning about Drupal: administration, development, theming, design, and architecture.
- Go beyond the code to engage with the Drupal community as a contributing member and to do Drupal sustainably as a business.
What you’ll learn
- Launch a community-ready site in fifteen minutes.
- Talk to stakeholders and architect a site’s structure and functionality around the goals it must achieve to successfully launch major enterprise sites.
- Find, evaluate, and configure modules to extend Drupal’s functionality.
- Theme inspired designs into functional, future-proof templates.
- Build modules when you need to extend what Drupal can do beyond the thousands of solutions already coded by others.
- Work with Drupal sustainably as a professional and as a participant in the Drupal community.
Скачать книгу The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7:
Скачать с Unibytes
Скачать с Gigabase
Скачать с Share4web
Купить книгу The Definitive Guide to Drupal 7: