Описание книги Java How To Program. Early Objects:
- Оригинальное название: Java How To Program. Early Objects
- Десятое издание
- Автор: Paul Deitel, Harvey Deitel
- Издательство: Prentice Hall
- Год: 2014
- Язык: Английский
- ISBN: 978-0133807806
- Страниц: 1248
- Формат: pdf
- Размер: 15 Мб
Java How to Program (Early Objects) , Tenth Edition is intended for use in the Java programming course. It also serves as a useful reference and self-study tutorial to Java programming.
The Deitels’ groundbreaking How to Program series offers unparalleled breadth and depth of object-oriented programming concepts and intermediate-level topics for further study. Java How to Program (Early Objects), Tenth Edition, teaches programming by presenting the concepts in the context of full working programs and takes an early-objects approach(
MyProgrammingLab for Java How to Program (Early Objects) is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students.
• Personalize Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
• Teach Programming with the Deitels’ Signature Live Code Approach: Java language features are introduced with thousands of lines of code in hundreds of complete working programs.
• Introduce Objects Early: Presenting objects and classes early gets students “thinking about objects” immediately and mastering these concepts more thoroughly.
• Keep Your Course Current: This edition can be used with Java SE 7 or Java SE 8, and is up-to-date with the latest technologies and advancements.
• Facilitate Learning with Outstanding Applied Pedagogy: Making a Difference exercise sets, projects, and hundreds of valuable programming tips help students apply concepts.
• Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Before You Begin xxxix
1 Introduction to Computers, the Internet and Java 1
2 Introduction to Java Applications;
Input/Output and Operators 34
3 Introduction to Classes, Objects, Methods
and Strings 69
4 Control Statements: Part 1; Assignment,
++ and -- Operators 101
5 Control Statements: Part 2; Logical Operators 152
6 Methods: A Deeper Look 200
7 Arrays and ArrayLists 243
8 Classes and Objects: A Deeper Look 315
9 Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance 360
10 Object-Oriented Programming:
Polymorphism and Interfaces 395
11 Exception Handling: A Deeper Look 441
12 GUI Components: Part 1 473
13 Graphics and Java 2D 555
14 Strings, Characters and Regular Expressions 596
15 Files, Streams and Object Serialization 644
16 Generic Collections 684
17 Java SE 8 Lambdas and Streams 729
18 Recursion 776
19 Searching, Sorting and Big O 810
20 Generic Classes and Methods 839
21 Custom Generic Data Structures 869
22 GUI Components: Part 2 911
23 Concurrency 957
24 Accessing Databases with JDBC 1045
25 JavaFX GUI: Part 1 1107
Chapters on the Web 1141
A Operator Precedence Chart 1143
B ASCII Character Set 1145
C Keywords and Reserved Words 1146
D Primitive Types 1147
E Using the Debugger 1148
Appendices on the Web 1165
Скачать книгу Java How To Program. Early Objects:
Скачать с TurboBit в формате PDF
Скачать с DepositFiles в формате PDF
Купить книгу Java How To Program. Early Objects: