- Learn about XMPP’s instant messaging features, such as rosters, presence and subscriptions, and private chats
- Covers XMPP stanzas, stanza errors, and client protocol syntax and semantics
- Discusses service discovery, data forms, and publish-subscribe
- Addresses XMPP programming-related topics such as application design, event handling, and combining existing protocols
- Details the best ways to deploy XMPP-based applications
- Explains how to use Strophe’s plugin system and how to create your own plugins
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They pre examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
6,625 просмотров всего, 1 просмотров сегодня